Attorney Daniel P. Foster, President of Foster Law Offices, has helped thousands of individuals and small businesses get the debt relief they deserve. His firm is exclusively dedicated to the practice of bankruptcy and the initial consultation is always free.View Attorney Profile
Attorney Ronald E. Cook has more than twenty years of bankruptcy experience, serving as a judicial law clerk with the Western District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Court. He is experienced in all chapters of bankruptcy including Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Chapter 11.View Attorney Profile
Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Cranberry, Butler & Pittsburgh PA
Our firm is 100% dedicated to the practice of bankruptcy. Daniel Foster, managing partner at Foster Law Offices, LLC has years of experience helping individuals and families get the debt relief they deserve.
A native of McKeesport, PA, Attorney Foster is a bankruptcy attorney that is dedicated to providing the highest level of service for his clients. We are committed to earning YOUR business.
Not sure if bankruptcy is the right step for you? No problem. Just give us a call to schedule your FREE consultation, a meeting with a licensed Pennsylvania bankruptcy attorney, to determine is bankruptcy is the appropriate course of action for YOUR unique financial situation.
What to expect during Free Initial Bankruptcy Consultation
- One of our licensed Pennsylvania bankruptcy attorneys will review your income and expenses
- Debts and other concerns will also be reviewed
- The largest financial problems will be identified
- The attorney will than provide you with recommendations and options for your unique financial situation
- If you have a sheriff sale notice, lawsuit documents, bills or other legal notices you would like the attorney to review – feel free to bring them with you. Otherwise, just bring yourself and the attorney will complete an intake form with you during the consultation. The process is laid back and designed to identify whether bankruptcy is the right course of action for YOU.
What is the benefit of a Free Debt Consultation ?
- The free debt consultation gives YOU the opportunity to meet the attorney one-on-one.
- All of your questions will be answered and addressed during this time.
- You receive the benefit of comprehesive legal experience from a licensed bankruptcy attorney who understands how to handle debt problems and provide debt relief.
- The free consultation gives you an opportunity to receive information on how the law works and how it may apply to YOU before committing to the process.
Do you know all your options for solving your debt problems?
Would learning about all your options help you to determine the best way to handle your debts with peace of mind?
Contact us to schedule your Free Debt Consultation.