ATTORNEY RONALD E. COOK
Ronald E. Cook joined Foster Law Offices, LLC in May, 2011. Attorney Cook brings more than two decades of bankruptcy experience to the firm, serving as a law clerk for the United States Bankruptcy Court in Erie, Pennsylania.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association – Bankruptcy Committee
Ronald E. Cook resides in North East, PA with his wife Cathy and babies (3 Bichon Frise dogs). If you are looking for a bankruptcy lawyer in Pittsburgh, PA – we hope your journey leads you to Foster Law Offices, LLC.
- University of Akron, Master of Taxation, 1989
- Univeristy of Akron, Juris Doctor, 1988
- University of Akron, Bachelor of Science – Accounting, 1984